Monday, November 2, 2009

easy curtains

A few months ago, we madeover our front entryway which you can see here. I didn't feel that the room was complete so I made some curtains and I think they really add to the room. I have only done a few sewing projects EVER but these were super easy. I took a tablecloth I had, cut it down the middle, and sewed up the sides to make it neat. Then I just took some plain white trim and sewed that to the curtains a few inches down to make them like roman shades. This is how they turned out:
I thought I'd share this simple project because it added so much to the room again and it is so SIMPLE, people! I'm linking up with Today's Creative Blog, check out all the great stuff!


6 comments:

  1. How funny!! The "curtains" in my master bedroom are the exact same thing. I was too poor to buy curtains so I used white sheets and white ribbon to do the same thing you've done here. I love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did such a great job, dang if we only lived closer we could have a sewing girls night out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ta Da!!! Very pretty. Love the look. Please stop by and if you like what you see, don't forget to click the "Follow" button. I am heading over to click yours now so that we can inspire each other often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! The look awesome! :)

    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete