Sunday, October 4, 2009

ten tasks....

I am taking this challenge; completing 10 tasks in ten days. If you've got random projects you haven't started, this sounds like a good way to get them going.

Here is my list:

Item #1: Making this list (this is time-consuming in itself!)
Item #2: Paint crown molding for my massage room.
Item #3: Finish cutting-in our front entryway.
Item #4: Finish painting a chair red.
Item #5: Hang one of our latest flea market finds.
Item #6: Decorate the front of the house for autumn.
Item #7: Transplant a bunch of hostas (ooo, I so hope I get this one done)
Item #8: Make curtains for the front entryway.
Item #9: Find fabric to re-cover a footrest (and hopefully get it recovered, too)
Item #10: Finish switching out our summer clothes to fall clothes.

There are so many more projects that I need to get done along with these. But for now, I'll just cross my fingers and hope to get these done.

What is on your list? I'd love to know!

4 comments:

  1. wow, look at your list! :-)

    I've got to paint one of the bedrooms, find a desk for our office and hang some pictures. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you've already accomplished #1! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Just featured your entry way on me blog! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. After like the first page all of your pics are triangles with exclamation points. I love your basement and was looking for more posts, but it appears your pics are missing.

    ReplyDelete